Free Amazon Gift Card Rules
Rules and procedures
Official Amazon gift cards rules
Free Amazon gift card promotion
rules and guidelines
1. Eligibility: this Promotion is open only to anyone who buys certain products at TheHappyPrinters.com. This Promotion is only open to legal residents of United States and is void where prohibited by law. The promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Not valid with any other promotion. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Lone Tree Printing as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Promotional Period: Orders for designated products and quantities that are completed and fully paid for, at TheHappyPrinter.com on or about January 12, 2019 will be eligible for this Promotion. This is for online orders only and does not apply to any other promotion or give-away. Lone Tree printing retains the right to cancel the Promotion at any time without notification or publication.
4. How to Enter: The Promotion is aligned with the purchase of certain products and certain quantities of said products on the website, TheHappyPrinters.com. Orders must be entered by submitting and completing an order form which also includes full payment for the product(s). The order must fulfill all Promotion requirements, as specified, to be eligible. Orders that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or products will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Lone Tree Printing. Individuals and or companies may order as often as they like. Each order must be fully completed and qualify for the Promotion. The email address given will be the email address used to receive the digital Amazon gift card. You may use fraudulent information on the order form to obtain a gift card. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your order may be completed, but you may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Lone Tree Printing.
5. Gift Cards: Eligible orders will receive one Amazon gift card per order in the amounts of $5.00 (Five-Dollars), $10.00, (Ten-dollars), $15.00 (Fifteen-dollars) and $20.00 (Twenty-dollars). No other cash or other promotional consideration will apply for this Promotion. Prize substitutions (other gift cards) are permitted at the discretion of Lone Tree Printing. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Lone Tree Printing to use winner's name, likeness, and participation for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Logistics: After an eligible online order has been completed including the required customer supplied artwork, The Happy Printers (Lone Tree Printing) will produce a proof for the customer’s product(s). Once the proof has been accepted by the customer, the order is deemed a “print ready” job. The production time of the “order/job” will be within the timeframe that the customer had chosen/indicated on the order. At the completion of “order/job” the customer and or the person accepting the printed material must review it for accuracy, quality, quantity and consistency with the requirements of the “order/job”. After the “order/job” has been accepted and final acceptance documentation has been received, no refunds or returns will be permitted. The customer or signee acknowledges this requirement by their signature on the acceptance documentation. The Happy Printers, Lone Tree Printing will create a digital Amazon gift card and send notification to the email address on the order form. This will fulfill all obligations for this “order/job”. No other obligations from either party (The Happy Printers / Lone Tree printing or the customer) are expected or anticipated.
7. Terms: Lone Tree Printing reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion. Lone Tree Printing reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the order, acceptance process or the operation of the Promotion or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
The Happy Printers / Lone Tree Printing has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Promotion, to void for any reason, including, but not limited to; fraud, misrepresentation, collusion to undermine the Promotion or Lone Tree Printing.
Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, The Happy printers / Lone Tree Printing reserves the right to seek damages from any such person or company to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless The Happy Printers / Lone Tree Printing and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such customer’s participation in the Promotions and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the ordering, production and the delivery of said job.
The Happy Printers / Lone Tree Printing is not responsible for color variations or design flaws in any customer submitted work. Color is subjective based on the device, software, and substrate employed. It cannot be guaranteed for any order. Hard copy proof and color correction options during the ordering process are the only way to achieve close to actual color matching.
Delays based on proof approvals, material constraints, manpower issues, shipping mistakes and/or natural disasters are not the responsibility of The Happy Printers / Lone Tree Printing.
9. Disputes: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES AND The COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Virginia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs shipping costs, in any associated with this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Promotion is The Happy Printers / Lone Tree Printing, 4716 Virginia Beach Blvd., Virginia Beach, VA 23462.